HERB MAGIC

HERB MAGIC
Scott Cunningham DVD

Thursday, July 7, 2011

BEYOND ACUPUNCTURE

I decided to title my TV Project: BEYOND ACUPUNCTURE, TONG REN 'THE BRONZE MAN' and have finished this and soon it will be broadcast.....I am then going to do one possibly titled: ACUPUNCTURE WITH NEEDLES....and then go on to other acupuncturists for a shor series on this and then to other areas of 'ancient and alternative' healing systems if possible and depending on the practitioners willingness to reveal themselves and their practice and arts....and to confront my questions and comments on things, which is often an irritation and aggravation and hurdle for some of them, no doubt....but I do not want to present things as if I am endorsing their views and their efforts beyond the obvious and informative, much as I might like what they do personally,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment